WFC Quality Policy Statement
It is the fundamental principle of WFC to ensure that all operations are planned, controlled, and executed with quality as a priority and that all records are clearly and accurately documented.
It is the policy of WFC Contractors Ltd to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of WFC to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all customers, stakeholders, and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice, and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill-health, and pollution;
- Provide all the resources for equipment, trained and competent staff, and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on ‘risk’.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing, and achieving our objectives, programmes, and targets.
Standard documentation sets out the company convention for ensuring that quality procedures are implemented, understood, and carried out by all departments to reach and maintain a high standard of design, procurement, workmanship, and finish.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by ‘Top Management’ to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable for our business. The quality system is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
We are pleased and very proud to announce that we have successfully gained accreditation to the quality standard ISO9001:2015. This award confirms that the quality processes and procedures that we all work to meet internationally recognised standards. It is our intention to be the fit-out and refurbishment contractor of choice for new and existing clients in the leisure sector and this accreditation recognises our commitment to achieving this.